kill him kill him

...

You appear to be both a furry and a flash artist, two things that don't coincide much. Given that you're one of the few out there, I think you should give your flash videos more effort. Maybe feel a little pride in your work, somewhere.

I don't mean to make it seem like I'm coming down hard on this animation in particular, the other ones of your's I've seen have been blammed before I could write a decent sized review. This was the only place I could leave this.

Anyways...on to the review itself...I agree with a lot of the other people who reviewed this though, in that the poking was the best part. It did get some chuckles out of me.

Suggestions:
*You could have given the character a tail. It'd be easier to figure out what he is that way.
*You could have him say or do annoying things if you don't kill him right away.

lil-blue-kitsunewulf responds:

well ^^: i wouldnt as much call me a furry as such, i tend to loooooath the mojority of furs o.o wich...is odd.....
anywa, nuff bout that ^^;
but yeah, i tend to have really good ideas, then just..lack time to put stuff together so i just put together what i can in the little time i have, i have a life to run yanno :p.......gotta keep ahead of those hitmen too <.< >.>
anyway, thanks dude, i *will* get round to re-making this** and it *will* be *muuuuuuch* better and i will..stop using so many of those star things o.o
so, all in all, thanks dude, for leaving a review that was acctually helpfull and not a load of abuse, so once again, thanks ^-^

**yeah, i still havent got round to remaking it o.o;;

Spam Zapper Spam Zapper

pretty good

You took a bit of a risk putting this on newgrounds; I get the feeling your score might reflect it. This still hasn't made it past judgement, so I can't read any reviews, but I get the feeling a lot of people aren't going to see this as the joke it's meant to be.

I found it to be a rather ammusing idea, but the "realism" you put into it kind of detracted a little from the humor IMO. This might have been better if it was a little more cartoony, because right now it feels almost...malicious. Though I'm not sure if that's what you were going for.

Girl Power Girl Power

Wow...those cocks were rediculously cute o.0

But...this flash kind of rubs me the wrong way. I'm inclined to dislike the brand of pseudo-feminism that it represents. I know it's all a part of a joke, but I know too many festeringly stupid girls that actually believe equallity can only rise out of hating/oppressing males.

But my biases and bad experiences asside, good job! The animation was really done well, and I can see the possibilty of this being a highly addictive game.

Treasure Assault v0.8 Treasure Assault v0.8

...

I dont' see why the others were complaining so much...I enjoyed it ^-^. The character really reminded me of a headcrab for some reason...something in its blobish shape and the way it moves/jumps, I guess. Yeah...I don't have much more to say. Erm...good job?

Aldarnc responds:

Thanx, but the others simply judge games on graphics. I play loads of old games more than new ones, because i like them better even if the graphics are worse, because so much time is put into graphics these days that gameplay gets worse.